Keep up with the goings on at The Running Place and in the running community. We mail a quarterly newsletter, send a monthly email, and update Facebook frequently.
In the quarterly newsletter you will find:
- feature articles highlighting one of our customers
- the latest news on nutrition
- exercise,running, walking, and health tips and advice
- updates on new technologies and products
- a $10 coupon
- a listing of what is coming up soon at The Running Place.
In the monthly email you will find:
- a calendar of upcoming events at The Running Place
- highlights of upcoming local races
- notification of sales
- email specials.
The Right Foot Forward Your Experience
At The Running Place, our goal is to ensure that you not only receive the right shoes, but also understand the reasons behind the choice. We provide free consultations, where we perform a gait analysis, inspect your worn out shoes for telling wear patterns, and talk with you about any injury history. All of this information helps us determine what shoe type is best for you.
Every journey begins with the first step. Before you take that first step, make sure you have the right shoes to get you where you are going. There are high arches, flat arches, and all heights in between. Some feet are rigid and some are flexible. There are different categories of shoes - different foot types are more comfortable and perform better in the right category. We will help you determine your foot type and which category best suits your needs.